Check new solution for ISP:
Splynx Isp Framework solution for ISP with Radius and Mikrotik API
Routers: DHCP with Mikrotik API
Concept of secure DHCP is also presented in video on our youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o_3gdiEZ6I
Needed steps: 1. Add DHCP server and make FakePool in router manually :
2. Add correct network of addresses to DHCP server :
3. Add router to Mikrobill :
4. Setup in Mikrobill settings of API type of Auth - DHCP and add network to this router :
5. Add customer to Mikrobill, select proper router and assign IP and MAC address to this customer :
6. Check if everything works fine. First example when non-authenticated customer will try to login (He will receive fake IP address from fake pool)
Second example - when customer's MAC is in Mikrobill he will be paired with static Lease and will get access to the Internet.
7. Last step is to enable MAC address filter, so it means people only with correct combination of IP/MAC will be able to work inside your network, all others will be dropped.
© 2013 MikroBill, all rights reserved